Managed Care Information System for "At-Risk" Healthcare Delivery Systems
MED/MC – Managed Care
MED/MC is about customization and flexibility for managing “at risk” healthcare delivery systems.
We don’t offer a patchwork of Legacy systems. CPU offers an integrated package that streamlines management for all types of integrated health delivery systems including IPAs, PHOs, MSOs and HMOs. Moreover, MED/MC can be deployed as a cloud solution or on-site, depending on what your needs may be.
MED/MC is always stable, always up-to-date and features:
- Fully integrated Managed Care Information System
- HIPAA-compliant EDI formats
- Logical/user friendly screen navigation
- Comprehensive management reports
MED/MC seamlessly integrates the complexities of administrating eligibility, referral authorization and claims processing. Functions and features maximize data integrity while reducing data entry.
- Member eligibility and benefit history
- Referral management with fax referral authorization
- Claims processing with electronic adjudication using HIPAA-compliant formats
- EOBs and check writing
- Multiple payment methodologies
- Provider contract management
- Capitation management
- Member and provider services call tracking
- Letter writing templates
- Premium billing
- Extensive reporting and data warehousing
MED/MC Report Writer
MED/MC expertly manages multi-specialty, multi-location healthcare delivery systems with flexible fee schedules and extensive reporting capabilities. The system produces over 500 predefined, on-line management reports.